SAP Fiori Client
Available on Google Android and iOS. We had tested the solution back in the fall of 2015 when it was just out :
9 months later it seems to be well graded by the community with an average 4 stars by 348 users.
So why use it, in short :
- Better performance through enhanced cache management
- Its a native mobile application runtime container for SAP Fiori.
- Can be downloaded from the public app stores for iOS, Android, and Windows devices.
- Use of mobile qualities: barcode scanner, camera, geolocation
(Note: contacts, calendar, data storage, notifications, notes, tasks, and audio are not covered in the current release)
- Developers can use the SAP Mobile Platform SDK to build a custom SAP Fiori client for iOS and Android.
- Use of an app passcode to meet security requirements: This passcode may be enforced by an administrator or set individually
- Full screen mode for all mobile devices
- Easier onboarding with URL or email (with SAP Mobile Secure)
- Integration with Security providers such as Mocana and Keytalk.